Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Better Mousetrap?

As I postedon Tuesday, we spent most of the weekend trying to rid our kitchen of a mouse. We decided to fore go the traditional mouse trap and give the sticky paper things a try. Corvette was going to stop today and pick some up from the store. Last night I moved the mousetrap away from my stove. Yesterday once again the mouse managed to eat the cheese off of the trap without springing it. I was getting ready for work this morning and and I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. It sounded like something rattling around in the cabinets so of course I went to investigate. I kept thinking that damn mouse was having a heyday in my cabinets. After a few seconds the noises stopped so I went further into the kitchen and I saw it! There was the mouse in the trap! Finally, gone from my kitchen!

Now, the thing that makes this kind of funny is there was no food on the trap. After trying nearly every cheese known to mankind, peanut butter and whatever else we thought that mouse might eat we catch it with nothing. nada. zip.

Not so smart mouse after all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home