Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon

Yes, we did it. We adopted a dog. Are we crazy? Maybe, but I want a companion to accompany me on my morning walks and since our new house is one of only nine in our development we just want some extra security. Nothing against Buddy my chihuahua, but biting ankles is just not going to cut it.

So may I introduce Lucie (yes Crafty, we now have dogs with the same name!)

Lucie was rescued on May 8th and has been with a lovely woman who takes in animals that are due to walk the last mile. God bless these people.

So Lucie is so far very sweet natured and loving. She took right to us and I do believe this is going to be a great and long relationship. We are not quite sure of her age, paperwork says 1 yr 7 months. Lady said 7 months. So who knows. She is housebroken but needs to learn how to walk on a leash, sit, lay down and the usual dog stuff.

And she totally looks like the dog in Beggin Strips commercial.

Corvette said when he comes home he is going to say, "Lucie, I'm home!"

Maybe we should change Buddy's name to Ricky. Tehe (;

Oh, the cat is in hiding.

20090530_56~
20090530_55

~
20090530_58
~
20090530_59

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home