Friday, November 28, 2008

I am a Sheepdog

I've been following a new blog. I think I now follow about 20 blogs. I am seriously becoming obsessed! Oh well it could be worse. I could be sitting around eating chocolate all day! Te He! I have always loved reading. I will read over a movie or TV anyday. When I was in elementary school I lived for library day. I have also been known to make a trip to the library and check more books than I can actually carry or have time to read. But as I said, it could be worse.

Anyway, mudpuppy's blog can be found here. I must warn you that it is not for the faint at heart. So if you don't want to hear about strippers, beer or read a few cuss words then don't go there. I appreciate his writing style. He has the ability to pull you in and make you see the story in your head.

In one post he describes how his platoon came up with the name Sheepdogs. He explains that most people are either Sheep, Wolves or Sheepdogs. Sheep being most people, Wolves being the bad guys preying on the Sheep and finally, Sheepdogs the protectors of the flock. Now when you read the link I think you will understand. I am always amazed at how simple things really are. No matter how complicated things may seem, life basically is simple. Good and evil. Right and wrong. Love and war.

Now I may not technically be a Sheepdog but I have come from them and borne them. I stand for them and with them. But that is a story for another day...

Read all about Sheep, Wolves & Sheepdogs here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home