Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Angel Tuesday

I had a lot of trouble starting this post. I am not sure why. Maybe because I wish I did not have to. I did not realize how many children die each day. To be honest it was not something I wanted to think about. Nobody does.

Today is seven weeks since Lolly Pop Kid became an angel.  Today is another Angelversary.

So I will try and bring a new child each week either an angel or a child with an illness. Please pray for these children and their families. Visit their blogs or sites and if possible leave a message.

The pain does not go away and it does not get better. It helps when people reach out.

Here is Lolly's memorial site.

 


donoutsidebw



I wish I could open the door and pick you up and hug away the tears.

I wish you could open the door and pick me up and hug away the tears.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home