Friday, August 21, 2009

I Upgraded Myself.

Yes, that is correct. You see I sorta live in the stone age of cell phone land. I have one but it just has voice on it. No internet, text, camera etc. Sooo I took the plunge and bought a new phone! Boy o Boy did I ever.

blackberry-curve-8830-pink
I decided I wanted a Blackberry. Hey if it's good enough for Obama, it's good enough for me. And it's pink. It will match my new red computer. I think they will get along with each other just fine. Hopefully I won't have a problem operating it. But just look how cute it is.

So now that I am upgraded just look for the girl with the pink Blackberry hunched over her phone like everyone else. Not. I don't even really know how to text. Yet.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home