Friday, August 14, 2009

"We Made Humans."

Hippie Guy and Flower Child became the proud parents of twin baby boys yesterday. The whole family is doing fine and we are thankful to be able to welcome two healthly and beautiful babies into our family.

It is funny because Flower Child was scheduled to have a C section yesterday at 1:00pm, but nature decided to step in as she went into labor the night before so they arrived just a bit earlier in the day. This was the day God intended them to come and they most certainly did.

I must admit that my son Hippie Guy looked a little shell-shocked right after the birth. I do believe he was given that wonderful little life changing gift every new parent receives upon the birth of their child.  Responsibility. Not that he isn't already responsible, because he is, but now there is a bit of a twist on that.

Flower Child looked very serene and beautiful except for the 3 hour period from the twins' birth to when the nurse finally brought them to her. I think if she could of got out of bed at that point it is quite possible there would have been a few wounded nurses. Seriously.

If you are wondering about the title it was a remark that Flower Child made while we were discussing the birth experience. Yes, Flower Child and Hippie Guy, you made humans. And two fine ones at that.

I will post a couple of pictures now, but I left my camera at the hospital and I will be posting more pictures later when I get it back. Plus I need to think of bloggie names for the twins. So far my mind seems to be blank concerning this. Any suggestions? But please keep it nice and clean.

So for the time being they will still be A and B. This is A.

Ezekiel1

This is B.

Ephram1

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home