Friday, January 16, 2009

Miracle on the Hudson

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this story truly heartwarming and uplifting. In a world that seems so filled with bad news, bad times and bad people it is wonderful to know that we still have people that will step up to the plate, do what is neccesary and save the day. Everyone from the pilot Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger III, co-pilot Jeff Skiles, the police, emergency workers and the people that just happened to be there are heroes. I was amazed watching the news last night and reading the story today. I am not surprised to learn the pilot is former military. This is just how they do things.

I hope other people find this miracle a bit of a boost in their lives and hopefully can take a minute or two to feel good about things. Thanks everyone involved for making my day, week, month...








Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

julie...truly, it is so refreshing to read a 'good news' story. I beleive there are lots of do-gooders out there, they just don't make the press. Great post!!!!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

January 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home