Monday, October 5, 2009

Cinderella's New Tattoo and Butterfly's Girly Bedroom


Cinderella got a new tattoo in honor of Lolly Pop Kid. The movie ‘Cars’ was everything to him so of course she got the Lighting McQueen car. Here is a pic of it. The artist drew it freehand and did a nice job. She already has Butterfly’s name tattooed on her back and it is only fitting Lolly is there too. I thought about getting one. I really have no idea what to get. I thought about his initial. Hmm maybe a lollypop with his initial intertwined. I am going to have to think about that one.



I also spoke with Butterfly yesterday and she was kind enough to send me a picture of her room. She told me she rearranged it all by herself and for the most part decorated it too. I love it. It is sooo pink. What little girl would not love this room? I especially love the pink butterfly curtains. Very appropriate if I don’t say so myself!

Also, notice the movie on the TV. Yes, it just happens to be ‘Cars’ and of course there is Lighting McQueen with his big, toothy smile. Just like our Lolly. We know he is still with us and many ways.

BTW, his tree has a brand new orange bloom. I look forward to watching the oranges grow.

Love you big boy. Thanks for sending the love from heaven.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home