Friday, October 2, 2009

Finding Affordable Design Software

When I bought my new computer a few months ago, I knew that my old creative design software would probably not run on the operating system. I have the original Adobe Creative Suite and after checking around on the internet, I found this to be true.

I bought that software when I was still attending college and I received a student discount at the time. Therefore, cost was also a factor. I really love the Adobe software as I use it at work and home so I was hesitant to try something new and I really did not want to have to learn new programs.

After reading several reviews, I found that looking at the recommendation of the reviewers was quite helpful. I found quite a few applications that I could now spend a little time looking into. Most have trial editions so I can download the trial versions and spend some time playing with the application to see if it fits my needs.

With a little research one can really gather quite a bit of information in order to help decide what design software to buy. I now plan to spend a few weeks reviewing the software and I am confident that I will make the perfect choice for my needs.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home