Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I cannot stand when people say Achoo loudly when they sneeze. Not necessary. Why? Did you ever hear a newborn say Achoo?

2. I like reality shows. Current favorite, The Househusbands of Hollywood. I know but sometimes I just need mindless TV.

3. I was a stay-at-home mom in the eighties when it was not very popular to do so. So many people would ask, "What do you do for a career?" When I told them, I was raising my children at home I would usually get a raised eyebrow along with a cool "Oh."

4. I love living in the Desert Southwest but quite honestly, I am getting really tired of the extreme heat in the summer. Sometimes I would like to run away to an area with grass, big trees and find a house with a wrap-around porch. Then I would sit in a rocking chair on the porch and sip lemonade. However, places with snow or freezing temperatures with just not do. Is that asking too much?

5. I really do not care to watch movies repeatedly. Unless it is 'From Dusk to Dawn', 'School of Rock', or 'Walk the Line', don't even ask. I know, quite a diverse group of pictures. What can I say? I am diverse and hate repetition.

6. I can easily pass on candy, cookies, cake and sweets in general. If people kept jars of pizza or bagels on their desks, I would be in big trouble.

7. I used to read books all the time when I was younger. Now, since I read newspapers and magazines for a living I have not picked up a good book in a long time. I do however read numerous blogs, internet news and entertainment sites. I have so many bookmarked sites in my favorites I sometimes forget what each site is about.

8. When I was a child, I wanted to be a comedienne when I grew up. Really. I thought I was funny. Still do. But then again I also wanted to be an Indian and live on the land. I actually tried it once in the backyard.

9. I love animals. Sometimes more than people.

10. I try to live like a decent person, although I am not perfect. I had made many mistakes. At the end of the day, I believe if everyone got up in the morning and thought what they could do to make the people in their live's day a little better, the world would be better off for it. Something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home