Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a Couple Pics of Fuzzy and Wuzzy

I haven’t seen the Twins, Fuzzy and Wuzzy for a couple of weeks but I have been assured they are growing and interacting even more. They are both around 10lbs now and will be two months old next week. Where does the time go? I am going to turn around and they will be starting school.


Sometimes it feels like my kids where just born yesterday and my youngest, Hippie Guy just turned twentyfive last month. Time seems to go by so quickly. That’s ok. I like where I am at now. I do not think I want to go back to when my kids were small. Too much work. hah! But then Buddy might as well be an infant as he feels the need to wake me up at night. Sometimes two or three times!

Well here is a couple of pictures Flower Child’s dad sent me. I believe the first one in Fuzzy but I do not know for sure. ;)




They are so cute!!!!
I hope to get some more when we go visit them this weeked.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home