Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Desert Snow

Well, we almost got a snow day here in the desert southwest. The news kept predicting the snow levels would fall to 2500 feet or less and it is 2600 here so we were waiting and hoping.

Now I know all you people in colder climates and wondering if I am crazy. Only sometimes and it doesn't pertain to snow. Snow is a novelty here. It is not a hardship. So when it comes we desert people get excited.

I went to bed but no snow, I awoke this morning and drum roll please: Ah, just a little bit. Oh well. Corvette's truck had some snow on it and there was just a little in the yard but other parts received more. Here's some pictures from the internet. I took some at the house but for some reason did not turn out. Oh well.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home