Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a Catspiracy

I was talking to few people at work and we got on the subject of cats. What we learned was we all have a cat that wakes us up at 4:00 in the morning to eat. Some of the cats jump on us while some stand on our backs. Other cats knead their paws on us but then some just reach out and smack us in the face. My cat has even gone as far to knock over a glass of water on the night stand in order to wake me up. One time she woke up my dog because she knows I won't ignore him since he will hike his leg if given the chance. I thought that was pretty inventive.

What I wonder is how come they all wake up at 4:00? Is this an agreed upon rule? Is it passed on from mother to kitten.

"Hey don't forget my little one to torture your owner at 4:00 am everyday. Weekends included."

So I have this video and watch and see if this is your cat too!



Don't forget to hide all your lethal weapons in your bedroom. It's only a matter of time...



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home