Friday, March 20, 2009

Changes

My Internet time has become severely limited. I am sure you know what I mean. I really want to spend more time posting and I have some ideas for what direction I want to take this blog but my time is limited now.

Not to mention I have two other websites I am posting to: Parent's Zone I am ProudMom3 there.

Also I am writing for Helium.com and making a little money doing it.

So I am pretty busy. But I plan to revamp my blog including new graphics which I intend to try and make myself and include some regular features. One of which I will call Post-It Notes. This will just be a small observation of the day.

So bear with me and if anyone has any advice for me say on making my own graphics or suggestions for permanent topics I would love to hear from you. I have a degree in Graphic Design but have been away from it for a few years and I am not sure about designing for blogs. So I am open to any advice.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you luck in this new graphic venture!|
~AM

March 20, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home