Thursday, April 9, 2009

til the last shot's fired



Last Sunday on the Country Music Awards, this video was played. It is performed by Trace Adkins. It features the Patriot Guard Riders on missions to honor fallen military members. Since I am a member I can really appreciate it's significance. These people are true patriots and many are vets themselves. Following the video are a few pictures of some of the missions I have been on to honor fallen military.

I am in some of the pictures. Just look for the non-biker looking girl.

The first picture is of us staging before we begin the mission.
We hold hands and sing I'm Proud to be an American by Lee Greenwood

I am not much of a singer, but I sing loud and proud.

The rest speak for themselves...








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home